Warrior Cat Clans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Ceremony For Mintpaw and Hollypaw and News

Go down

Warrior Ceremony For Mintpaw and Hollypaw and News Empty Warrior Ceremony For Mintpaw and Hollypaw and News

Post  Hawkstar Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:13 pm

*Walks up the High Branch.
Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneth the High Branch for a clan meeting.
*Cats gather under the branch

Today is a special day, the day we name 2 new warriors to Moonclan. Mintpaw and Hollypaw, come up here please.

Wildclaw, is Hollypaw ready to become a warrior?
*Wildclaw nods

And I know Mintpaw has worked hard to become a warrior.

I, Hawkstar , leader of Moonclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on these two apprentices. They have trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend them to you as a warriors in their turn.
Mintpaw and Hollypaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?

MP and HP: I do

Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior names. Mintpaw, from this moment you will be known as Mintleaf, StarClan honors your leadership and your stregth, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Moonclan
Hollypaw, from this moment on you will be known as Hollyflower. Starclan honors your integrety and bravery and we welcome you as a full warrior of Moonclan.
*Puts head on their foreheads
*Mintleaf and Hollyflower lick Hawkstar in respect.

Mintleaf! Hollyflower! Mintleaf! Hollyflower

Now i would also like to say that Wildclaw is expecting Tigerstorm's kits!
Hawkstar
Hawkstar

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum